Is this your first time here?
If you have a risd email, just log in with your user name (no @risd.edu needed) and your password. If you're a Continuing Education student, just take a minute to create a new account for yourself here. Once you log in, each courses will have a one-time "enrollment key", which your instructor will provide.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form and submit it.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Then, Click Courses then your course and enter the "enrollment key" that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
You'll then be able to access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.